Bahria Town

Bahria Town Booking Details

Location, Map & Prices

Bahria Town


Bahria Town is a well-known gated community at Rawalpindi. Its a project of well-known name in South Asia in real estate sector i.e. Bahria Town (Pvt.) Limited. The project is developed under the expert supervision of Habib Rafiq (Pvt.) Limited.

Bahria Town is pioneer in building state-of-the-art housing schemes. It served as a catalytic agent for massive development of real estate sector of Pakistan. It comes up with ground breaking idea of innovative housing scheme in mid-2000s.

Overall Bahria Town project is divided into several phases from phase 1 to phase 9. Similar projects are being launched in Lahore and Karachi as well. Residents are living a dream life with luxury services and facilities.


NOC of Bahria Town Phase 1, 2 and 3 (partially) approved from RDA. Meanwhile, Phase 8 and 9 doesn’t have any NOC approved from RDA.


Location of Bahria Town Phase 1 to 6 lie separate near PWD housing society. These phases can conveniently reachable through GT Road and from Islamabad Highway through PWD road.

Location of Bahria Town Phase 7 and 8 nestled between DHA Phases 1-2 and DHA Phase-3 Islamabad. Its accessible from GT road as well as from dedicated interchange within DHA. Also, Al-Shifa Trust Eye Hospital and Fauji Foundation Hospital  along with Ayub National Park and Rawalpindi Gulf Club located near it. Its surrounded by major commercial arena of Rawalpindi and Islamabad.

Master Plan

The Master plan of Bahria Town focuses on providing all necessities of life. It offers residential and commercial plots along with spaces for recreational activity. Vast area dedicated for golf course, zoos and horse riding.

Residential plots available in different phases and with different price plan. Plots in phase 1 to 3 situated in zigzag pattern while in phase 4 to 7 they are built in lake-like layout. Phase 8 is largest of all. Its further divided into blocks and sectors including

  • Sector A-P
  • Awami Villas 1-6
  • Safari Homes
  • Lake view Block
  • Safari Valley includes Abu Bakar block, Ali block, Usman block, Umer block, Rafi block, Khalid block and Awais block)

Civic Center (located in phase-4) believed to be major commercial hub in the suburbs. Moreover, each phase has its own dedicated commercial area. If talking particularly about phase 8, 35% area reserved for residential plots. Remaining 65% dedicated to public amenities.

All of the phases location, situated away from main city’s hustle and bustle. The particular idea to support this plan is to have a vast land at cheap price. Its said that Bahria Town housing scheme can fulfill the housing demands of more than 1 Million people.


Bahria Town aims to provide international standard facilities to its residents. Despite of being one of the initial housing project, it comes up with unique and modern living amenities. The key facilities other than basics featured by Bahria Town includes:

  • Establishment of personal Hospital, Mosque and Parks
  • Owned power generation system
  • 100% Load-shedding free environment
  • Underground electrification system with grid station
  • Independent storm water drainage system
  • Advanced security system through companies’ official security guard
  • Widespread plantations and horticulture works in green belts and along road sides
  • Exquisite lakes for rowing and boating
  • Mini Golf Course
  • Mini Formula One racing Track
  • Horse Riding Club
  • Opera Theatre
  • Lifetime maintenance by Bahria Town Pvt. Limited

Development Status

Bahria Town phase 1 to 7 completely developed. The circle of life is revolving at its full pace there. While sector A, B and C is pretty developed in Phase 8. Remaining development work speedily proceeding at Phase 8. Heavy machinery working at the site to develop landscapes into particular housing infrastructure.

Management has also decided to begin possessions in recently launched phase 9 as well. The allotees transferred to phase before this possession.

Contact us

If you are interested to find out more, its investment potential and upcoming development, or you want to book a residential or commercial plot, feel free to contact us via email, whatsapp or phone call for assistance.


Mobile: 0334 1402213 (WhatsApp available), 0317317ZYRO(WhatsApp available)



Enter your keyword